Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mouses and Rogue

So, who knew doctoral classes could increase your rate of blogging (this is how boring our class is - jeje). But, what really made me smile today was Rogue - she makes me smile EVERY day. But, today specifically I opened my computer bag to find a headless 'mouses' (her toy mouse) in my bag. It was hilarious because a week or two ago Rogue put one of her 'mouses' into Audrei's suitcase as she prepared for a trip to Denver, Audrei laughed and took it out, only to find it had been put back into her bag by the time she arrived in Denver. Rogue also has a new friend OB-1, the beta fish (Star Wars reference, yes I know it's spelled incorrectly for fun). We're still finding Christmas ornaments  (her idea of keeping the Christmas spirit all year long was to hide ornaments for us) all over the house and as of last night her new favorite toy is Audrei's glittery/musical snow globe which keeps her completely entranced for at least two entire minutes (a record for her attention span).  She will then carry around Audrei's graduation tassels in her mouth or her other favorite ball which she will bring onto my bed if I oversleep or bring to Austin so he'll throw it, if he's paying attention to me instead of her. :) The attached picture was when she climbed into a FedEx box......one of her many escape plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment